DETAILS ON HOW YOU CAN WIN:
*Submit a photo of you and your fiancé(e) with your Love Story (a paragraph will do): How did you meet? How did you get engaged? When is your wedding? Why would you like to win the giveaway? (if you haven’t set a wedding date yet that’s okay).
Email your story and photo to email@example.com OR message it directly to Kim James Photography’s facebook page inbox. www.facebook.com/kimjamesphotography
Deadline to enter: *March 27th, 2013 at 12pm PST*. I will be capping the number of entries at 25 so don’t delay if you want to participate.
The photos and the stories will be uploaded on Friday March 29th, 2013. Once they are uploaded don’t forget to tag yourself! You will have 1 week to share your Love Story with family and friends on facebook.
*The Draw for the Grand Prize Winner and the People’s Choice Winner will take place on Friday ***April 5th, 2013***.
*Grand Prize Winning Couple (Random Draw): will receive a 2hr engagement session ($400 value) (This will be a random draw out of a hat)
*People’s Choice Winning Couple (The most likes on their Love Story & Photo): will receive 50% off a 2 hour engagement session. So don’t forget to tell your family and friends to like your photo!
*All entrants who participate in this Giveaway will receive 10% off an Engagement session if booked before July 1st, 2013. I believe everyone should get something 🙂
(Discounts are taken before taxes)
1. No Purchase Necessary.
2. Entrants must be Engaged without having hired someone to do Engagement and/or Wedding photos.
3. The Engagement Session will take place within the lower mainland at an approved location by the photographer(me). Couples outside the lower mainland are welcome to enter, but must be willing/planning to travel to the Vancouver area within the coming months.
4. Couples receiving session prizes must book by October 1st, 2013.
5. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of the Announcement on. If the Grand Prize is unclaimed I will redraw. Claim your prize by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a message to my page. I will be checking 🙂
6. Couples will be asked to sign standard copyright contract. You will be welcome to use your photos for personal use and on social media with attributed credit.
7. Please no negative comments towards any of the participants or on my page. If you are caught posting negative or inappropriate your comments will be removed, and you will be disqualified.